Wednesday 26 September 2018

Unicorns and rainbows...

When I popped into Papermaze to grab my design team stuff I found this gorgeous girly line. And I had to pick it up and use it!

I picked up this one by simples Stories called Dream Big. I know this has been out for a while but somehow I missed it. IF you have missed it as well you have to get it. If you know someone who loves all things unicorns and rainbows this is the line for you.

I decided to do some fussy cutting and make a picture frame for my best friends daughters bedroom!

There are a lot of papers in this line that lend themselves to being fuzzy cutting.

Here is what I came up with...adding glitter to this line was adding the perfect touch.

All those pretty unicorns and rainbows to cut out! Add glitter and bling and your away!



Thanks for popping into our blog! And I will see you next week!

No comments: