Friday 28 September 2018

Time for Adventure with Kaisercraft Hide & Seek






Hi Tracee with you today to share another layout I created using the Hide & Seek collection by Kaisercraft. It's perfect for documenting our camping adventures and all the cool places we've gotten to visit. Of course it is much more versatile than just for camping trips, on my last page (see here) I used the pinky elements that come in the collection which gives it a different look altogether.



We recently visited Cornwall and we have some great pics of our time there, this one was at Boscastle where the scenery is of course stunning! The rugged coastline lead me to use just the blues and browns from the collection and I used the Trees sheet for my journaling by fussy cutting out the words and arranging them to suit my needs. 



The arrows were from the sticker sheet and I added some talcum powder to the back of one, this took away the sticky and I was then able to tie some string around it and layered it over the other arrow.  I found a chipboard piece in my stash, so I cut it up and layered it behind my photos. The wooden dots have been in my stash for ages and I thought they went perfectly on this page.

Here you can see more of the Trees paper that I cut up to use as my journaling.


Also here. This photo also shows the real reason I used some here and that was because I made a boo boo by sticking something there, changing my mind and it tore the paper! It doesn't totally cover it but it certainly looks better with it than without. The little bird I found in the 'collectables' pack was a good fit to cover another word that I didn't want showing.


 I have really enjoyed playing with this collection, it's got so many possibilities!
For supplies for this page and all your scrapping needs please head over to the shop.










No comments: