Friday 24 April 2020

Simple Stories ~ Hip Hop Hooray #2


Hi, it's Anna back with you today! Hope you are all well and keeping safe.
So this month I have been working with the Simple Stories, hip hop hooray collection. You can find the whole collection in the shop here.
For my last post, I made some Easter Baskets and for my second project, I have a scrapbook layout to show you.  


I used the 'hello peeps' patterned paper as my base. I printed out four square pictures and decided to go with a grid style layout. I cut out nine squares measuring 8x8cm out of  cardstock and various patterned paper from the collection.


I decided not to cover the blossoms paper with any other patterns or embelishments, so I just added on some enamel dots and Nuvo drops to the flowers.


I added a selection of element stickers on and surrounding the grid squares.



I trimmed down a journaling card to fit in one of my squares to add in a space for journaling.


Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon.
Anna
X

2 comments:

Anita said...

This is cute Anna xx

Karen said...

Pretty layout Anna. x x