Friday 21 August 2020

Photoplay - We can just stay home #3

Hi :) It's Anna back today to share my third and final layout with the Photoplay - We can just stay home collection.
You can see my first post here and my second here using this collection as well as other elements from my DT Kit.


The story behind this page is that it was our first visit somewhere after lockdown restrictions had began to ease, a trip to the seaside, with plenty of space to socially distance. It was so nice to do something normal.
For this layout, I wanted to use this Jillibean soup placemat, I don't have a cutting machine (just yet!) so this was the closest thing to a cut file in my stash!
It was a time consuming task, but I really enjoyed it, I don't think the photos quite do it justice, but I was really pleased with the effect. I selected various scraps of papers from the collection, along with some cardstock scraps and some glittered paper to back each of the sections.





I then chose a cut apart card from the 'family fun' paper and mounted it alongside my photo onto the reverse side of the Don't Hurry patterned paper. I added in a small strip of the reverse of the PJ's All Day paper, so I could use a foam word sticker from the Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse foam stickers which was yellow and wouldn't have worked otherwise.








Finally, I added a few finishing touches using some of the foam stickers from the Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse foam stickers, Pebbles Puffy dots and Simple Stories Dive into Summer Element Stickers to add a few beach details.






I made a little journaling tag from a luggage tag, adding a sticker from the Simple Stories Dive into Summer Element Stickers, some twine and another heart sticker from the Summer farmhouse foam stickers. I added some wording 'stay' to the sticker to make it appropriate for this layout. On the reverse of the tag, I added some journaling. I haven't stuck it down, just tucked in.






Thanks for looking!
See you soon for another month with a brand new collection!
Anna
X

1 comment:

Anita said...

Well worth all the time it took to fill in the back Anna, it looks amazing! xx