Wednesday 22 July 2020

Photoplay ~ We can just stay home #1

Hello all :) It's Anna back today with a new collection to share with you! I have been working with a new collection by Photoplay - We can just stay home! It has been released alongside the 'Living the Quarantine Life' collection (which has just flown off the shelves its been so popular!)
Between them they are great for documenting the last few months.
For my first post with this collection I have made a layout titled "Home is where the heart is".


I hand drew a heart onto some white cardstock and cut it out. I also trimmed down the cardstock and backed it with the PJs all day paper, which I gutted first to save the middle of the paper for another project. I also adhered the reverse of the Read a Book patterned paper to the back side of the cardstock to fill the heart shape.



I hand stitched around the heart and mounted my photographs. I adhered them using 3d foam pads to get the height right allowing for the change in dimension for the heart.



I cut out some clouds a rainbow and a phrase from the Stick together paper and the family fun paper and again adhered them with 3d foam pads.



For my title I used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio foam title stickers for "home" and "the" and some black alpha stickers from my stash.


To finish I added some Pebbles Sun and Fun  Puffy Dots and a Bare Basics wooden heart.




Thank you so much for looking!
Take care, I'll be back with another post using this collection soon! See you then.
Anna
X

2 comments:

Rebecca Moore said...

Aww I love this Anna, so fresh looking x

Anita said...

Lovely page Anna, love the red and green against the white, really striking x