Monday 28 June 2021

Arcade Fun & Games with Echo Park Let's Go Anywhere

Hello, another evening edition on the Papermaze blog with ScrappyAdam

I am still using Echo Park's Let's Go Anywhere and have a fairly simple layout for you today - it goes to show I can do quick and simple! This collection is very much a travel collection but I wanted to show you don't necessarily have to document travel memories! I have documented some fun at the arcades when we went bowling! 


I started with a sheet of white cardstock to add a border to a sheet of the B-Side of the 3x4 Journaling Cards and cut two strips - one at 3" from the B-Side of Pack Your Bags and a strip of cameras from the Cameras paper. My photos are matted on the woodgrain paper which is the B-Side of Take Me Away - the photos, which are two 6x4", printed with quite a thick white border which I decided to leave on to help the photos stand out with the black background. 

I added a cluster to the right of my photo using two chipboard frames topped with a chipboard piece and some stickers from the 12x12 Element Stickers and the Sticker Book


I took some Thickers from my stash, mixing two, for my title and an ampersand from a third set. I added a few puffy stickers from Bella BLVD, the McIntosh stickers along with a red flair from Dotty About Flair. 


Finally adding a couple of bits on the photos directly and to the left and then I decided to tear a piece to the top right as it was looking a little bare and added some strip stickers and a Dotty About Flair flair. 

That was this layout done - unusually simple for me - and quite a quick one too. I'll be back with another layout very soon and there's so much on the blog right now so do pop and see all the other inspiration from the fab design team!

Stay safe, take care and see you soon. 

Adam x


No comments: