Wednesday 30 June 2021

Adding Lots of Photos

 



Hi, Lisa here today.

I'm not great at sticking to just one or two photos.

I see them all on my camera roll and just can't pick a couple, so I print them all.

That's what we are talking about today. I'm sharing how I'm adding lots of photos (15 in total) but I'm not overcrowding the page.

I do have a process video too, which you can watch here.



I love the sandy colours with the greens and blues in the photos and I had the perfect collection to compliment them.

Maggie Holmes - Garden Party here.

They just go so well, especially as they are nature themed.

I started by printing 2 sides of A6 photos using my new Selphy printer. 

Can you see it there? It's pink : ) 

It's so pretty!


I stuck the 2 sheets of photos together and attached with washi tape on the one side so that the page now could flip open. 

That's 10 photos now added and still so much space.

I added another photo on the inside here. 

I cut some of the papers into strips but only stuck the left side down so that I could slide in little journal cards cut from one of the papers from the collection.


On the other side I did the same with the paper strips.
I also add a little glassine bag from some packaging I had.
I added the washi to the left again so I could also flip this over.

I snipped the top of the glassine bag off to create a pocket and this gave me a place to add more photos. I covered the back of this photo strip in paper from the collection and journaled on it. 




  I think this photo here with the glassine bag flipped over really shows how beautiful these papers are.

In fact after making this page, I ordered myself another set as I don't want to use the first set up : )


I'm so pleased with this page. It's my favourite in this trip journal.
And I had so much fun creating it.
15 photos on the one page is pretty good going I think.

Thanks so much.
Happy story telling.

Lisa x


No comments: