Monday 10 January 2022

Photoplay Paper ~ Frostival #1

Hi! 
Happy New Year to you and welcome back to the Papermaze blog. 
It’s Anna with you today. This month I’m working with Photoplay’s Frostival Collection and I have a layout to share with you today for my first post of 2022!


To create this layout, I began by creating a background on a sheet of white bazzill cardstock. I added embellishment mousse to an Echo Park stencil to create the dot effect. I also added a light dusting of distress oxide spray.
 While I left the background to dry I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out a heart shaped snowflake cutfile. I backed the snowflake with vellum and then backed the heart part of the cutfile with the B side of Wheee.


I mounted my square photograph with vellum and added a second layer using the b side of Warm & Cozy.
I added some stickers from the element stickers in clusters around my photo and to the top left of the layout alongside the ‘winter fun’ title. 


I added some Nuvo drops around the outside of the heart to finish the layout off. 




Thanks so much for looking! 
See you soon for another layout with this collection! 
Anna 
X

No comments: