Monday 3 January 2022

December Papermaze Kit - Part 3

Happy New Year!

Lynn back here today with a third pair of layouts made with the seasonal December Papermaze Kit.  It's amazing value to have been able to make six layouts from one Kit.

I have gone with a pink and silver theme for one and traditional colours for the other.

Before we take a look at how I made the layouts, here is a peek as what you will find in the December Kit. Please see part one for full details of the content - HERE.



Merry & Bright - This is Scarlett in her pj's proudly standing in front of the silver tree, decorated in pink, white and silver decorations.
 

For this page I used the Berry Blush Bazzill cardstock, and drew two large overlapping circles onto the card. I glued Silver Idea-ology Tinsel Twine, over the circles.

I mounted my photo onto white cardstock and applied it to the layout with 3D foam, to raise it over the tinsel.



With some glittery silver funky foam, I used a Memory Box die to cut pine trees and a tiny house, which I arranged around the circle. I cut the pink packages from the No Peeking! paper and added these to the circle too.  The two
P13 light chipboard phrases from the kit were also added to the wreath. 



I used some foam alpha stickers to add the date to the trees.

 

In the centre of the circle I placed a title made using more of the funky foam and the Sizzix Shadow Script Christmas die set. 
 

I embellished the page with some star gems, Doodlebug Designs Shape Sprinkles - Winter Hugs hearts, Nuvo Silver Moondust Glitter drops, Carnation Pink Crystal Drops and Chalk White Stone Drops.



Gift Boxed - We received a box of gifts from our friends for the children's first Christmas, once unpacked, they had fun playing inside the box.


For my final layout this month I stared with the Holliest & Jolliest paper and made a 4cm deep frame. Over this I applied a piece of smooth white cardstock, trimmed to 26cm x 26cm.



I cut strips from papers left over from this and other layouts made with this kit (

Holliest & Jolliest, Wonder & Joy, Merry, Merry, Merry, No Peeking!, Holly Jolly and 6 x 4 Journalling Cards). I mounted these horizontally across the white card. 
 

I mounted the photo in the centre of the layout. I placed red ric-rac and green bobble trim across the strips. I used beaded white trim to run vertically down the page. 



From Hillary and Red Devil Bazzill I cut two circles using the Sizzix Stitched Circles Thinlits die set, and placed them in opposite corners of the page. These were decorated with images cut from several of the paper scraps. 
 

I die cut my title using two different alpha dies, and various scraps of card. I embellished the circular images with the twine and silver and gold gems from the kit.


Journalling was written with a
Uni-ball Signo Broad white pen.
 

That's all for the December Kit. Back with the January kit very soon.
Thanks for looking.
Lynn x

No comments: