Monday 9 May 2022

My favourite Easter combined with Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse 🍨

Hi all, it’s Anna back with you today. I’m popping in to share a layout with you today. This layout has been created with a combination of collections, something that I don’t do too often these days. 
I used a few leftover scraps from the ‘My Favourite Easter’ supplies that I have been working with lately and an older collection by Simple Stories - Summer Farmhouse -  that I’d been hoarding with these pictures in mind! 
With the sun shining, I wanted to move away from Easter with this layout and create something more summery! 


I used a sheet of patterned paper by Echo Park (here) as my base and selected a cutfile to use alongside my photos. I chose an ice cream sundae to compliment my photographs. I’ve used 6 pictures on this layout! 
I printed them all quite small and adhered them all onto the b side of ‘Egg Hunt’ from the ‘My favourite Easter’ collection. 


I backed the cutfile using vellum to represent the glass parts and Bazzill Quartz cardstock to represent strawberry ice cream! I backed the cherry part using a scrap of red cardstock and some yellow behind the wafer section. I added a few sprinkles (similar to these) too decorate the top section too. 


I then continued to embellish my layout by adding stickers from the combo sticker sheet - both images and word phrases. 


I finished by adding my title, a very appropriate foam word ‘yummy’ by Simple Stories Summer Farmhouse


Thanks so much for looking! 
See you next time when I’ll be working with Bella Blvd - Time to Travel
Anna
X

 

No comments: