Friday 4 August 2023

Echo Park ~ Wizards and Company #2 ✨

Hi all, it’s Anna here today. 
I’m sharing another layout with Echo Park’s Wizards and Company which you can find in the shop here


For this layout I began with a sheet of white bazzill cardstock. I then trimmed down the 4 coloured squares from  Magic Pennants and cut them into triangles. I arranged them symmetrically on my cardstock. 


I selected one of the journaling cards from the 4x6 journalling cards which I wanted to place alongside my 7x5 photo. 


I mounted my photo in ‘starmist’ from the bazzill matchmaker pack. I placed my photo just slightly off centre and adhered the journaling card beside it. 


I then chose various stickers from the element stickers and placed them around my layout. 




Thanks so much for looking! 
See you again soon.

Anna 
X

 

No comments: