Monday 30 October 2023

Journaling Pages Made Easy

 Hello!!

I'm here to make pretty journal pages with you today.

I tend to make them with loads of layers, pockets and flips. So much going on, but sometimes it's fun to make simple easy pages.

I thought I'd share some tips and ideas today with you.

 


I'm using this very pretty collection from Simple Stories 'What's Cookin'
It's a very homely and geared around family and food. 


I chose to create a page about some amazing fried chicken that we had in Disneyworld.


The elements papers are perfect for journaling. I find having smaller spaces to journal makes it feel less overwhelming.


By tearing pages and layering is a very simple way to add colour and texture.


 This is another way to add lots of colour and texture.

I took one of the branding strips (the yellow piece) and a piece of pink thread.  I stuck double sided sticky on the back and wrapped the thread around to tie in a bow.

I did stick the bow in place with pva to hold in place.


I did create one easy pocket on this page.

I took this paper here and very roughly fussy cut around the outside.  

I added double sided sticky to the 2 longer sides and stuck on the corner of this page.

It looks so pretty and makes a very quick and easy pocket.


And I've embellished the pages with the matching stickers here.


This page is so easy and very quick to make.

I do also have a process video here if you'd like to see it come together.


Happy Creating!!

Lisa xx


No comments: