Monday 20 May 2024

Simple Stories ~ Just Beachy #2 ๐Ÿ 

Hi all, it’s Anna back with you today. I’m sharing my second layout using Simple Stories - Just Beachy. 
You can find it in the shop here


To create this layout I used ‘Follow the Sun’ as my base. 
I then found a couple of cutfiles that I wanted to use alongside my Finding Nemo themed photos. 


I added three photos to the frames of the cutfile and then backed the seaweed, coral and shell elements with patterned paper from the collection


This MINE cutfile was perfect for a finding Nemo theme, I backed it using ‘High Tides’ and some scraps of appropriately coloured cardstock for the seagull!


I picked out the sea elements from the Bits and Pieces pack and used them to add clusters around the cutfile. 


I added a few enamel dots, I placed some of these near the fish to resemble bubbles! 


I used the floral bits and pieces to tuck around the cutfile, further extending the large florals on the paper. 


Thanks so much for looking! 
See you next month. 

Anna
X

@acraftylifewithanna

No comments: