Wednesday 8 May 2024

Forever - 49 and Market - Krafty Garden Collection

Hi everyone, it's Rebecca with you and today I am sharing my first layout created using the beautiful Krafty Garden collection from 49 and Market. It's another stunning collection designed by Katie Pertiet, so it's full of the stunning florals and foliage I love so much! You can find the collection in the shop here.


I selected the Vintage Symphony patterned paper for my background - the 49 and Market papers are perfect for backgrounds because they have subtle details such as inking and faux stitching that help to elevate my layouts. To my background, I added some torn strips of patterned papers. I selected the gorgeous blue striped paper because the shade of blue matched my photo perfectly. I wanted my photo to be central on the page, and to help draw the eye to it, I've housed it in one of the Stacked Frames


Behind my photo, I've layered some of the Ephemera Bits, selecting larger pieces with some stamped text on them. I love to have lots of layers on my layouts as it helps to create depth and gives the eye so much to look at.


Either side of my photo, I've embellished using pieces from the Chipboard Set and Laser Cut Out Elements. I've built on these clusters using some tags and the gorgeous picket fence, which runs through the centre of my photo just like the fence in my photo. 


To add further detailing to my background, I've used the exciting new 49 and Market and Sizzix stamps. Using a Stazon Ink Pad in Dove Grey, I've stamped some leaves in two corners of my central design, and on the opposite outer corners of the background. On top of this, I've applied some of the Blendable Rub Ons


Thank you for reading. I hope my layout helps to inspire you. Don't forget to check out this beautiful collection in the shop, and also the full range of 49 and Market and Sizzix Dies and Stamps here.

Take care,

Rebecca x

@preciouspagespapercraft


No comments: