Wednesday, 23 September 2026

Carta Bella ~ Greece 🇬🇷 #1

 Good morning everyone and welcome back to the Papermaze blog. 

This month I’m going to be working with Carta Bella Paper - Greece, which you can find in the shop here. 

To create this layout, I began with a sheet of bazzill powder blue. I have scraplifted myself with this page, lifting a previous Harry Potter themed bunting layout that I'd created. 

I began by printing a selection of photos that I wanted to use. I then started arranging them in two rows of bunting. I chose three of the journal cards, mounting photos onto two of them and keeping one as a center feature for the bunting. 

I adhered two rows of twine across the page and began building my rows of bunting. 

I mounted some pictures onto patterned paper and used the bunting stickers on the Element Stickers too. 

I added my title using some alpha stickers and added a few element stickers around the bunting as well as placing a boarder sticker at the top of the layout. 

Thanks so much for looking! 

See you soon with another layout using this collection! 

Anna 

@acraftylifewithanna

No comments: