Friday, 4 September 2026

Simple Stories - Pumpkins & Plaid - Autumn

Hello!

Claire here today and after a fabulous Summer, I'm diving head first into all the Autumn feels with the Pumpkins & Plaid collection from Simple Stories. 


Of course, I started with Premium White Cardstock amd grabbed a Vicki Boutin stencil to create a pop of colour for my base.

I clustered a selection of paper squares in different sizes creating two anchors which would hold my photos. The patterned papers I chose were Cozy Things, Flannel Nights, Cider Season, and Combo Elements.


I adhered my photos in the centre of each clustered square,  raising on foam to help them stand proud. Next I chose lots of gorgeous florals, leaves and acorns from the Floral Bits pack, cascading them across the design.

To balance the page I cut two tags from the Tag Elements paper, adhering one bottom right and the other top left.



For my title, I of course chose the Autumn phrase from the Foam Stickers- I love these so much in every Simple Stories collection! As well as the main titles, they also have smaller icons, so across this layout I've added a few extra foam leaves to bring a bit more dimension.


Thank you for joining me on the blog today. I hope you're ready for all the joys of this season and are making some wonderful memories to document.


You can find the Pumpkins & Plaid collection in the shop here.


Happy scrapping!

Claire xx

@scrappysoulmate 

No comments: