Wednesday, 9 September 2026

In the Happiest place

 


Hi Lisa here today, coming to you from my happiest place, my craft desk and documenting my happiest place, disney with the lovely scrapbook collection from Simple Stories - Say Cheese - Happiest Place : )

I've made this double spread in my road trip journal.
This one is our final day in Disneyland California.


It was one of these where I had loads of photos and didn't quite know where to start.

Take a look at the collection here that I was using.

It really helped me get my stories down and add lots of photos.

I loved this 12x12 here.




It's so good for using as flips as I have done here.

This way you can add photos and journaling underneath.


That's exactly what I've done here.

It flips open to the side and I have 6 photos and journaling hidden away : )




I've done the same with the tags here.



It flips and I have another story and a photo.

I've even made an extra pocket with a torn piece and added another tag : )



This is such a fun collection to use. So many fun stickers and pieces to add.



And the finished page.


Do you love Disney too?
Have you got photos ready to scrap?
I really recommend this fun collection.
Happy Scrapping!

Lisa xx


No comments: