Friday 30 January 2015

Crop Christmas Challenge Kit


It might seem like Christmas was a long time ago now, but if you're like me, you've got loads of festive photos to scrap.

At the Christmas crop, Vanessa puts together a challenge kit
it contains card stock, patterned paper and embellishments to create a layout.
Its the one kit I always do, partly to challenge myself as someone else has chosen the papers, but also I find it hard to do Christmas layouts.
The papers were very traditional in colour and I loved the poinsettia's on the patterned paper. So fussy cut these out, found a scrap frame I had  and covered in the patterned green card paper. Used the silver ribbon and edged all my paper with black distress ink.
I wanted to add some journaling and some of my own stash of letter stickers I had accumulated. so mixed and matched my stickers and thickers until I was happy. I'm sure many of us have lots of letters in our stash and this is a unique way to using them up. 

And just to show how one kit can produce many layouts, here are some that the other ladies at the crop made.  Vanessa apologises for not making a note of who did which one, so shout if it's yours!







2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow some stunning layouts made by the crop ladies.

jill said...

All the layouts are lovely