Sunday 4 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello, Its Carol with you today wishing you all a very Happy New Year and I hope you all had a great Christmas.

I don't know about you, but, at this time of year, after the fast crafting of Christmas cards and tags over the last month I feel a little flat! I find it really hard to get motivated…so, for this post I have sat and played..

Whilst sorting out my craft room and putting away my christmas crafting pieces I found a piece of white cardstock, I added various paints, then added further paint using cut and dry foam thro' a stencil and then using rulers, pen lids, ends of pens added more paint to my cardstock, I then stamped a text  and graphic stamp and then added hi-lights with white and black pens… I then ended up with this:-


So, to make use of what I'd made I cut it up and made:-

I mounted my painty cardstock onto black card to make it pop  and then stamped a sentiment and cut out a tag before adding to my card using silicone gel.

I then decided to make some little notecards, these are 3.5 x 3.5" in size:-


Each card has been treated differently and guess what?

I still have all this left…

Thank you for looking today, see you soon.

No comments: