Monday 19 January 2015

Trio of cards

Hi I am hoping to help kickstart your creative week with a trio of cards I created using the Amy Tangerine - Stitched collection
I shared a layout I created earlier in the month HERE

 
It's always good to have a stash of cards ready for any event and I kept these fairly neutral so they can be used for Birthday's, Anniversaries, Valentine's Day or anything really.
 
 
They are quite simple in their construction, strips and blocks of paper along with some elements from the Bit's pack.
 
 
I kept to the same design for all 3 cards and on this one the addition of the Squirrel and an acorn gives a fun feel that can be used for adults and children alike. I like how the doilies give another dimension to any card or project, you can either use some pre cut ones or you could use a die in your cutting machine. You can find a good selection from various manufacturers here in the shop.
 
Hope you have a creative week
Tracee x
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: