Wednesday 14 January 2015

Notebook...

Hi, Carol with you today…. Using some graphics 45 papers I decided to make myself a notebook to try and organise myself this year…

Using an old stamp set I stamped and cut two covers from board and some paper inserts….using a large die you could get the same effect…

I then covered the outer covers with the bold patterned paper, adding matching bazzil card to the inside panels.  For my pages, I added lines and some distress ink around the outside and stencilled lightly across the pages…. once this was finished I then bound my covers and pages using a bind it all.

I then decorated the front using washi tape, torn pieces of paper - this paper has large sunflowers on it, so I fussy cut a sun flower to add to the decoration, a Tando creative butterfly and a Ideology phrase slide….a book frame with a piece of the patterned paper inside and the number sticker attached finished off the front cover.


Inside cover - waiting for my notes….. a letter sticker from the set was added for each month...


a heart shaped stencilled page for February - what else will do?


See you soon…

TFL