Monday 1 October 2018

Doodlebug Design ~So Much Pun #2

Hi, it's Anna back with my second layout using Doodlebug Designs So Much Pun. Take a look at the collection here and my first layout using this collection here.
For my second layout, I decided to base it on my sons love of his PlayStation and a game in particular. The bright colours and element stickers were really relatable to this.


I began by cutting two strips of the Just My Stripe patterned paper and placing them either side of a white piece of 12x12 bazzill cardstock.  


I used some Pretty Little Studio word stickers on top of my cardstock and patterned paper layered strips.


I used the element stickers here and here around my title, which I used the Doodlebug Abigail Alphabet Stickers for.






Thanks for looking!
See you next time.
Anna
X

No comments: