Tuesday 23 October 2018

Doodlebug Design ~ So Much Pun #3

Hi all, welcome back to the Papermaze blog. It's Anna with you today to show you my third and final layout using Doodlebug Design's So Much Pun collection. You can see my first and second post here and here and you can check out the whole collection in the shop here.


For this layout, I wanted to make use of some of the birthday elements of this collection, I have also incorporated some of a Pebbles collection - Happy Hooray, which I previously worked on earlier in the year. The two collections worked really well together, with very similar colour schemes.


I cut out some of the Party Time elements.




I hand drew a number 10 on to the Just My Stripe patterned paper, cut them out and inked the edges.


I added some of the element stickers from the So Much Pun collection and some Pretty Little Studio word stickers and a strip of Me and My Big Ideas washi tape at the top and bottom of my layout.

Thanks for looking. I'll be back with another collection soon!
Anna
X

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love this bright vibrant layout Anna. x