Monday 29 October 2018

Memory Keeping - How, Where & Why? Different Ways to Scrapbook



Hello, Lisa here today.
I'm here to chat about scrapbooking. There are so many ways to document. Long gone are the days where we all just scrapped 12x12 style. There are so many different options out there today It's so exciting.
I have a video here today where I chat more in depth about how I started scrapbooking 16 years ago, along with showing the different forms of scrapbooking I enjoy with the pros and cons and tips too. 


12x12 is still my first love. I love the space this size gives me allowing me to play with fun materials, add as many photos as I wish and tell my stories.

 
My only struggle is the size. It's the best part and the worst part. It's the storing of all the albums when you've been at this hobby for so long : )
That's why I started with my Traveler's Notebooks.
I now use these for my everyday scrapbooking. 
 
 
I can still include photos and tell stories, they are just on a smaller, more compact size.
 
 
Then there's the pocket pages. I do love these too. They are a fun way to document.
They come in different sizes and the pockets come on various layouts too.
 
 
I also love to make Mini Books. I make these using my regular scrapbooking supplies.
 
 
These feel extra special to me. They are especially fun when you are documenting a trip. I love to include memorabilia.
 
 
I also talk about art journals and creative journaling in the video here.
 
I hope this blog post helps. I hope you enjoy the video. Please tell me your favourite way of memory keeping. I'd love to know.
 
Lisa x



 
 
 
 
 


No comments: