Wednesday 10 October 2018

Travel Mini Book - It's all about the details...


Hello. Lisa here and I'm adding the finishing touches to my Savannah Mini Book.


If you missed my previous blog post which was back in July. I made this book before we headed off on our US Roadtrip. The plan was to then just add the photos and journaling when we got back.
Easy peasy!! ( The blog post is here)
So that's what I'm up to today. Adding photos with some fun flip pieces and adding journaling and memorabilia too.
If you would like to watch the video along with a complete flip through, you can watch it here...

I've used the Crate Paper collection 'Here & There' which is just so perfect for travel projects. You can view the collection here.

 
I've added a couple of glassine bags to store receipts and tickets. 
 
 
My hubby and I love coffee and as a family we love cute little independent places for brunch. We found a place just a 5 min walk from where we were staying. It was opposite the Cathedral. So I kept of coffee wraps and I've stuck one in here.
 
 
I've cup the cup holder down on the left so it opens out and I've added photos and …
 
journaling. I love how this opens out like this.
 
 
I've cut pieces from the patterned papers to use as embellishments.
 
I've also made another flip page so that I could add some extra photos of the cute house that we stayed in. You can see this in the video.
 
 
I felt like my white pages needed a little more detail, so I used a couple of stencils from Creative Expressions. They are just £1.50 and great value. I just dabbed a green ink pad for a subtle design on the pages. 
 
 
 
 
I'm so happy with this book. So many memories, stories and bits and pieces all in the one little book.
 
 
I'm so pleased that I've taken the time to make this.
Thank you so much for joining me today. I recommend this collection so much.
 
I really hope you enjoy the video too.
 
Lisa x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: