Wednesday 6 November 2019

Doodlebug Designs ~ School Days #1

Hello!
It's Anna with you today and I've been busy working with the Doodlebug designs school days collection for this months blog posts.
Take a look at the whole collection in the shop - here.

For my first post, I've created a layout where I've used the traditional back to school in front of the door pictures, with a picture for each year. 

I used the school days lined paper as my background and mounted my photographs on to some blue cardstock. I added some boarder strips from the this and that stickers and then used some Pinkfresh Studio mini puffy alpha stickers to write each year under the photo.
I then used various stickers from the this and that sticker sheet.
Something was missing at the bottom of the layout, so I added a strip of just write which finished the layout off.




Thanks so much for looking!
See you soon.
Anna
X

No comments: