Monday 25 November 2019

My Heart....... Simple Stories *Heart* Collection

Hello Again

It's Anita here with you to start the week off.
I have a quick and easy layout today using the left over bits and pieces from the sheet of Simple Stories Heart that I have been playing with.
Although initially aimed at creating layouts of remembrance to honour loved ones that have passed, I also wanted use it for another, more broad stream theme.


I based the layout on a sheet of White cardstock and just chopped up various squares, rectangles and sections from the few sheets I had. I started with a 6 x 12" strip of the reverse side of  2 x 2 Elements which a stuck on the left hand side of the layout.


I then just cut lots and lots of bits and bobs from the sheets :
4 x 4 Elements
Missing You
2 x 2 Elements



I layered some of the elements and raised some on foam pads too to create some dimension on the page.


I cut several diamonds from the sheet of  Missing You, some of which I scattered about the page. The others I folded in half and glued onto some Bakers Twine to create a mini bunting that I hung across the page


There is a huge selection of Simple Stories Collections in the shop....why not pop over and have a good look...and check out all the other lovely products that there too!

Happy Crafting
Warmest wishes Anita xx

No comments: