Saturday 25 September 2021

Pinkfresh Studio - The Best Day - Celebrate Good Times

Hi Everyone!

Claire back with you today sharing my second layout with Pinkfresh Studio The Best Day collection.

As this collection contains so many pretty colours, I decided to opt for a more summery layout this time, in complete contrast to the first layout I shared a few weeks back.

The 'So Thankful' paper was just the job. It's a really colourful, fun striped paper that screams summer and good times. I decided I would make this the feature of my layout.


I tore three strips of the paper, ruffled the edges and lay them on top of each other in a staggered design to cover almost half the page. Underneath the rough edge of each strip, I added some foam pads, helping create a bit of extra dimension.

I double mounted my photographs using the Love You Always and Hello Fall papers. I positioned my photographs roughly on the page to get an idea of where they would sit. I drew around the outline lightly and then added Shimmerz Paint Going Peach Side underneath to create a bit of a mixed media splash behind my photo.


Next, I pulled out a selection of florals from the Floral Ephemera Pack in blue, lilac, pink and yellow to match the stripes on the paper. I folded the leaves and rounded the petals to create some dimension and then layered these in a cascading design in between the paper layers and down my page.


I added some circular elements across the page, using several of the Chipboard Flair pieces and a pink floral circle from the Floral Ephemera Pack. The bigger 'Love This' phrase circle is from the Chipboard Frames.


I added a small piece from the Journaling Bits as an extra layer under my left photo, distressing the edges and added a small date label to the right photo as part of a bigger cluster using a pink camera from the Cardstock Ephemera pack and a 'love this day' sticker from the Puffy Stickers.



For my title, I again used a combination of the Puffy Alpha Stickers and Mini Puffy Alpha Stickers. As a final touch, I sprinkled some Pinkfresh Studio Jewels in Ballet Slipper amongst the florals.


I hope you've enjoyed the layouts made with this collection - as you can probably tell, I absolutely love it and am sure i'll be creating lots more with it throughout the autumn - it really is beautiful and so versatile.

Until next time, take care.

Claire xx

No comments: