Saturday 11 September 2021

Pinkfresh Studio - The Best Day - Walk With Me

Hi everyone!

Claire here and I am sharing my first layout using Pinkfresh Studio's newest collection called The Best Day.

Some of you may have noticed, I adore Pinkfresh Studio, and this collection does not disappoint.  It is full of beautiful colours - pinks, yellows, greens, blues, greys and browns perfect for autumn projects.

For my first layout, I have chosen to follow the theme of the collection and scrap an outdoorsy autumn inspired layout. My focus for this page is on the blue, grey and yellow tones.


This blue 'Loved This Day' patterned paper caught my eye as soon as I saw it and I knew it had to form the base of my layout.

I layered it on top of a piece of Premium White Cardstock and folded the edge up to show the beautiful 'a' side of the paper.  I machine stitched around the page to keep the paper in place and folded it up around the outer edges to create dimension.



Next, I worked my way through the Chipboard Flair, Cardstock Ephemera, Floral Ephemera, and Cardstock Stickers, pulling out all the circular elements to create clusters across the bottom left corner of the page.

I created three clusters, layering a mixture of the ephemera, stickers and chipboard flair together, making sure each had a combination of the blue, yellow and grey colourways.



I used the Happy Fall piece from the Cardstock Ephemera Pack to act as a subtitle, adding extra interest with some gorgeous fussy cut leaves from the Grateful Heart paper - Trust me, you NEED this paper for this season of scrapping - its so versatile and gives a really beautiful result.



I also slotted in some floral pieces from the Floral Ephemera Pack for extra interest and contrast against the delicacy of the fussy cut leaves.



For my title, I used a combination of the Puffy Alpha Stickers and Mini Puffy Alpha Stickers which complement each other so well.



As a final touch, I sprinkled some Pinkfresh Studio Jewels in Sunshine - perfect for a touch of sparkle.

I hope you've enjoyed this layout. I really love how it turned out and i'm looking forward to sharing more in a few weeks time.

Claire xx







No comments: