Monday 27 September 2021

Simple Stories - Vintage Costal #3 - Sun, Sea & Sand

Hello! Happy Monday!

ScrappyAdam back with you at Papermaze today, finishing up September with my third Vintage Costal layout!  

I did bring in a couple of elements from 49 + Market's Beached Collection and the older release of Vintage Costal because it all works together so well!




I started with a sheet from the Basic Kit which have a lovely slight distressed look. Using a mix of scraps and 6x8" Paper Pads from both collections, I cut 9 squares at 4" to make a grid. I also inked the edges with some blank ink

I added two photos - matting them on a 6x8" sheet, cutting the photos down to slightly less than 6x4"s and set about creating some clusters around the page and photos. I wanted each square to be a little feature without overshadowing the photos. 





I am a big fan of dimension on my pages - it does mean bulky layouts and bulky albums but I love the dimension and different textures! So, I am a fan of the very dimensional layered stickers, the foam stickers and the chipboard - so they all feature on my layout here!

Of course, more is more with me and so I also brought in the adhesive brads, sticker book and element stickers. I also used a netting style die cut piece from Beached. 

I used a combination of foam and flat stickers for my Sun, Sea and Sand title and finished off with some flair from Dotty About Flair. 



Thanks so much for joining me today - I hope you have a brilliant week and look out for lots more inspiration coming up!

Stay safe, take care.

Adam x

No comments: