Sunday 24 July 2022

Simple Stories ~ Into the Wild #2 ๐Ÿ…

Hi, it’s Anna back on the blog today! 
I’m still working with Simple Stories into the Wild, which you can find in the shop here
I love this collection, it’s perfect for my Animal Kingdom photographs and would also be great for zoo days and safaris! 
For my previous layout I created a multi photo layout, which you can view here
For this layout, I have focused on using one of the chipboard frames mounted over my 6x4 photograph. 


I used bazzill Capรจrs as my base and began adding layers of patterned paper at the top of the cardstock, tearing the paper randomly into strips. I used various patterned papers from the collection to do this, including welcome to the jungle, going on safari and wild one.


I positioned my photo in the centre of the layout and then began to add some embellishments around it. I used various stickers from the combo stickers sheet to do this.


The chipboard frames pack is really great value, containing 6 frames, suitable for various size photographs. 





Thanks so much for looking! 
I’ll be back again soon with another layout to share. 
Anna
X

No comments: