Monday 7 November 2022

Paige Evans ~ Garden Shoppe #3 🌻

Hello! It’s Anna back on the blog today and I’m sharing my third and final layout using Paige Evans Garden Shoppe
You can find this collection in the Papermaze shop here.
I have found this collection to be very versatile, it is suitable for a variety of themes of scrapbook pages ranging from Summer Sunflowers to Autumnal Leaves. 


To create this layout, I used the B side of Paper #19 as my base. 
I then used my silhouette cameo to cut out a sunflower cutfile, which is also by Paige Evans. I backed the cutfile using Paper #7 and Paper #14 and some scraps of brown cardstock for the centres of the sunflowers. I trimmed it down slightly and adhered it to the left side of the layout.


I had lots of pictures that a wanted to use of a visit to some sunflower fields during the summer. So I decided to cut them out in circles with the hope of using at least 3 or 4, but I’ve ended up with 6! To cut out circles, I always use my trusty Creative Memories circle cutters or circle punches depending on the required sizes. 
I mounted the photos using Paper #7 and then distressed the edges. 


I chose some coordinating flowers and leaves from the floral ephemera to tuck in behind several of the photos. 


I added some word sentiments from Paper #23 to add a little detail to the top right side of the layout as well as adding some in between the photos. 


To finish the layout off, I added a title using coordinating alpha stickers by LDRS Creative. Unfortunately in the photograph they aren’t showing up very well, but in real life they coordinate well! 


Thanks so much for looking! 
See you soon with a brand new collection. 
Anna 
X



 

No comments: