Monday 5 February 2024

Carta Bella ~ At Home 🏠 #1

Hi all, it’s Anna with you today. I’m sharing a piece of home decor today using the At Home collection by Carta Bella. 
You can find the collection in the shop here


I used an 8x8 box photo frame, keeping the cardboard insert. I then backed the centre with ‘wonderfully beautiful’ and added a strip of ‘Good Morning Moths’ at the top and bottom using a boarder punch


I set my Silhouette Cameo to work to cut out a house and the word ‘home’. I cut the house shape twice, first with  the reverse side of ‘3x4 journaling cards’ and a second time with the reverse of ‘Beautiful Chaos Flowers’.
I used 3D foam pads to adhere the house to the centre of the frame and then glued the outer shape down around it, adding in the window inserts and the word ‘welcome’ from the chipboard


I fussy cut some florals from ‘Beautiful Chaos Flowers’ and ‘Wonderfully Beautiful’ and then adhered them to the top left and bottom right side of the house. I added some enamel dots to the centres too. 
You can find enamel dots here


I then chose a few pieces of chipboard from the ‘Chipboard Phrases’ to use to add some extra detail to the frame. 


I will place this frame on a shelf in our new home and add on the address. 


Thank you so much for looking, I hope this inspires you to do something different with your scrapbooking supplies. 
See you later in the month for another project using this collection. 

Anna 
X 

No comments: