Wednesday 28 February 2024

Hello Spring Time Memories


 Hello!!

I'm creating a page in my travel journal today from a fun day out last Spring.

I'm using this Simple Stories collection today. Vintage Spring Garden.

It was this paper here that first caught my eye and drew me in. I knew I had to use it.



I used one strip of the tags as a pocket at the bottom of my page and then cut out some more to place in the pocket with photos one side and journaling on the other.



The 12x12 sticker sheet is so fun to use.
Look at this big 'hello' and I popped a blue heart on the tip.



I kept a brown paper bag from the gift shop so I used this. The contract worked so well.



And using this paper here, I cut a piece to use as my hidden journaling.

I added a little 'I love you' tab at the top using the stickers to easily pull out.




This collection is so so pretty and perfect for any Spring memories.


So happy with how this turned out.

If you'd like to see this page being made, I have a video here.

Happy scrapping!

Lisa xx

No comments: