Friday 11 January 2013

Crate Paper Fourteen

With Christmas all over and done with, the next date to mark down on the calendar will be Valentines Day. So its no surprise that already Papermaze are stocking plenty of different Valentines Themed lines, my favourite being the Crate Paper 'Fourteen'
Usually I would create a pretty pink/red lovey dovey page as inspiration using these new products, but today I decided id like to show you that they do not have to be used in the conventional way, and they can even be masculine!
 
'5 Weeks'
 

This layout was created using the grey paper 'Feburary' as the base. With a monotone photo it tied in perfectly.
 

 
I also took the 'Be Mine' paper and using a sharp craft knife, I carefully cut out the coloured heart centres, leaving me with a 'mesh' of hearts.


Here are the products I used, and you can find the whole line HERE


 

 
 




3 comments:

Judith said...

Well done! I think men needs a spot of pink in their lives (-:

Lesley G said...

This is gorgeous, don't envy you cutting out the middle of those hearts though!

Jimjams said...

Love what you did with the heart paper - well worth the effort!