Monday 14 January 2013

Jan Kit layout inspiration

Happy New Year to everyone
I got to work with the adorable January kit this time, it is so full of gorgeous goodies you just have to get one to play with.
I have created a few things with it and first up is this layout
I just loved the chipboard hearts that can be misted or inked. I inked this one using distress ink and when you are done it reveals a beautifully embossed pattern.
I love how delicate the papers look on a white card stock background and I even used the label from the sticker sheet as part of my title!
The full contents of the kit can be found in this post here.
Back soon to share more projects using this fab kit


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lovely layout - I, too, like the heart and the papers are very pretty. Great layout too. Elizabeth xx

Unknown said...

I love this.... am waiting for my kit to arrive.... your page gives me lots of inspiration... xx