Monday 28 January 2013

New Masks Coming Soon!!!

This could quite possibly be one of the happiest times of my whole crafting life, so I am thrilled to announce that very soon there will be some new masks available on the Papermaze website. These have been exclusively designed by myself :-)

There will be three designs to begin with, but more are being designed as we speak.

Here is a page I have created using two of the masks...

 
The first mask (and possibly my favourite!) was inspired by a class I taught at Papermaze at the end of last year. Two of the techniques we used were dripping paints, and splatting ink dabbers. The results the ladies were getting were all varied and some were not entirely happy with their results. I have to admit that being arty is a bit unpredictable!
So I designed this mask with an ink splat and a long paint dripped design. No more hoping they come out well!


 
My next mask design is another technique I taught which can get a tad messy. The coffee cup stain. Some people try finding something round to print with, some, like me, would cut a circle of card and ink around it, but here with the mask you can be sure to get the perfect circle and markings.
 



The third mask is a reversed brickwork mask, ie. just the cement between the bricks, It was requested that I designed this one as another that used to be available is now discontinued. I have another project to show you soon using this mask.

So keep an eye on the website for these coming very soon!

8 comments:

Kerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hotpotato said...

Congrats Lou, can't wait to get my sticky mits on them!

Lesley G said...

Such gorgeous layouts

LoraineC said...

Love the them especially the splat x

Tracee said...

Wow Lou these are fab, can't wait to get them! Tx

Karen said...

wow looking forward to seeing them especially the coffee stain and brickwork mask

Lynn said...

Clever idea Lou, Looking forward to playing with them.
Lynn x