Wednesday 23 January 2013

Project Life / Sn@p

Are you a Project Lifer? I am not but I love Simple Stories...so I was a bit disappointed when they bought out a bright line (love my bright colours) but it was geared that way and the patterned paper was as such that I couldn’t see how I could use it as a scrapbooking page line.
But I am not to be defeated easily...so I sat in the shop for ages and walked around and looked at other stuff to match it up with. I loved their stickers and a few sheets of paper but I needed something else to match it with to make it useable.
Then I came across the line from October Afternoon called Midway and bang! I had something to match with with...so with a few sheets from that, the stickers that I loved from the project life line and a few other bits and pieces and I had something to work with.


I did notice that a lot of the companies from this CHA are bringing out lines for project life...so instead of just dismissing these lines ( as I think some of them are gorgeous!) I am going to experiment and see what I can use them with.

Wendy

3 comments:

Lesley G said...

Such a vibrant page even with all that white space, it's so colourful.

Roxy said...

I love this idea and the bright, vibrant look of your page! The thing I love (well, one of the things!) about Simple Stories are the cool journaling cards!!!

anja curvers said...

Well I'm a PL-er but I love this page it's simply gorgeous great, great....