Friday 18 January 2013

More Jan Kit

*** Due to adverse weather conditions, and problems with the village hall heating system, we have decided to cancel tomorrow's crop. We are very sorry - please spread the word ***
I'm here to share with you another layout with the Jan Kit
This time I pulled out the bolder colours in the papers.
Once again I went for the white background and the kit came with this beautiful ribbed card stock, that I couldn't wait to use.
The MME stickers were a perfect match to the American Crafts papers
I the large doily one up and used behind my picture
On my last layout I inked the hearts but they are also so gorgeous as they are so I left them plain on this one.
I love how the word stickers look poking out of various parts and I also used some to read "and so are you" under the picture
A full list of all supplies can be found on this post
Thankyou for looking!