Friday 25 January 2013

Sketch Time

I've got a sketch and some of the pretty Basic Grey Lucille collection to share with you today
Basic Grey were some of the very first papers that I used when I first started scrapping and are like a trusty friend, this collection has a dressmaker theme to it and of course that can be adapted to lots of different occasions. I chose this baby photo in black and white that I think fits really well.
I also used some washi tape by October afternoon that matches these papers perfectly with the peachy oranges, along with some wooden embellishments that are very trendy right now


I chose a fairly plain sketch, drawing out the main elements and adding my own touch
If you choose to play along with this months sketch please share your creations and leave us a link in the comments we would love to see!

I chose to use these three sheets of the Lucille collection using both the front and the backsides



Other products used








4 comments:

Ewelina said...

Fabulous collection, very pretty layout. Hugs xx

Amanda Jones said...

Love what you made! I'm working with some goodies from this line, too :)

Lynn said...

I just purchased this collection from Vanessa. Thanks for the inspiration. Like the sketch and your lovely page too.

Jimjams said...

I had a go with that sketch here - thanks for the inspiration!