Thursday 28 March 2019

Photoplay ~ A day at the Park #3

Hi all, welcome back to the Papermaze blog! It's Anna here today to share another Disney project using the 'A day in the Park' collection from Photoplay.
I have loved using this collection and would really recommend it for all of your Disney scrapping or a day out at another theme park would work well too! Take a look at the whole collection here.

I have created another picture frame for this post (take a look at my first layout using this collection here and my first picture frame for my second post here) I'd really like to make a memory wall, so my two frames are a great place to begin.



I used a photo frame from Poundland, with some string and three pegs already attached to it. I began by adding a background using the 'oh boy' patterned paper (reverse side) and adhering it to the back of the picture frame, after some careful measuring!



I then chose my three photographs and printed them out square. I decided to mount them using some chipboard frames using a previous Disney themed collection 'Say Cheese II' by Simple Stories.

Lastly, I added some of the lovely stickers from the elements sticker sheet and some thickers for my wording!

Thanks for looking!
See you soon
Anna
X


No comments: