As with the first pair, I have a heritage and a wedding layout to share with you.
|April Papermaze Kit|
For this page I used both sides of 'Clock' paper from Stamperia. I started by carefully cutting around the clock with the roses from the centre of the paper with a craft knife. Then I flipped the paper over and trimmed back the planks to create a frame for the layout. I inked the edges with Gathered Twigs Distress Inks.
I distressed some cotton lace with the same ink and used small pieces to stick to the frame paper, so it peeps from behind. I attached both frame and clock to the Walnut Bazzill with some 3D foam tape to created some dimension.
The Tando Chipboard clock was embossed with the Ranger Distress Embossing Dabber
and Stampendous Frantage Embossing Enamel - Aged Teal, this was placed towards the nutop left of the clock on the paper. I trimmed the photo and mounted onto some of the Lagoon Bazzill. I applied it to the layout overlapping the Tando clock using more foam tape.
My title was cut from Lagoon Bazzill with a Sizzlits Boxed Brush alphabet die set. The letters were arranged around the clock face then I added a coat of Glossy Accents.
I added some cherry blossom flowers, arranging them in clusters in the gaps around the clock.
With a Martha Stewart leaf punch and the green side of 'Dozen Roses' paper I added leaf fronds to the flowers, and added a touch of sparkle with some Diamond Stickles.
Our Wedding Guests - Another layout for my daughter's wedding, this one showing the wooden mannequins I decorated for each of the guests as place settings and table numbers. If you would like to know more about this project, please see this post here.
I started with the 'Cubbies' paper, using it as a display case for all my little wooden figures. I printed a selection of photos in different sizes, and trimmed them to fit from one to six of the boxes.
I used the Maya Road envelope to display a few more photos. Then with a black pen I added some numbers to the label holders printed on the paper.
The cork butterflies were glued to the page and I added some tiny dots of white gloss Nuvo Crystal Drops.
The title was cut from Quartz Bazzill using the Alphanumeric Cutout Script Thinlits dies.
I made some leaf fronds using the 'Dozen Roses' paper and a Martha Stewart punch, I used them to decorate the resin rose on the front of the envelope.
I will be back soon with the May Kit, thanks for looking.