Thursday 29 July 2021

Even Monsters Can Look Pretty

 Hi, It's Lisa with a pretty page today.


I found this old photo from 2007 when I was clearing out and thought it would go perfect in my new Florida journal. 

I have so many photos from over the years so I've challenged myself to document them but in no particular order to ease the pressure and I'm having so much fun.

I've used the Maggie Holmes - Garden Party collection here

And I will confess that I used it once and went back and ordered more as I loved it so much.


I created a flip, so the photo page on the left opens out.
Then I had so much fun cutting up the pretty papers to add here. It was like doing a jigsaw making them all piece together.



This collection is just so stunning. I cut lots of elements from the papers to add.


I'm so happy with this page.

It was one of those that came together with little thought, it just felt relaxing.


 I hope you like this fun page too.


Have a lovely day.

Lisa x

No comments: