Friday 30 July 2021

Pretty Pockets & Photo Booths

 Hi Everyone,

It's Lisa here today with the prettiest paper collection.

Happy Blooms from PinkFresh Studio.

I was so drawn to it when I saw it but didn't have any ideas. I just knew I had to have it.

I ended up creating a double page in my Florida journal.


The colours just go so perfectly.

I do have a process video here if you'd like to watch it come together.


I recently found a box of old photos when I was decluttering a cupboard. I'm trying to use those photos. So I went through to see what took my fancy and I pulled out these photo booth strips from Disneyworld. I thought they'd be perfect. The kids always have so much fun making these photos.


I had the pack of pockets from this collection so decided to use one to hold the photos so they could easily be pulled out.

I then used some other pieces to embellish.



    I love this page here and knew I'd have so much fun cutting out the word strips. The colours are so pretty and really transformed this page.


 

I added another pocket on the other side to home my journaling.

I cut out the 'love you' card from this piece here and the cut the 'happy place' piece from this piece here.

I stapled it to the top so it could easily be pulled out.



 I'm so happy with this new page.

This collection is so pretty.

Thank you for being here with me today.


Lisa xx

No comments: