Monday 23 August 2021

Cocoa Vanilla Studio ~ These Days #2

 Hi, it’s Anna here with you again today and I have another layout to share with you using Cocoa Vanilla Studio These Days - the collection can be found in the shop here. It really is a stunning collection, absolutely beautiful!

For this layout, I started with the b side of the pretty posies patterned paper as my background. I trimmed it down by about 1.5cm from the top and side to allow for a small boarder of bazzill flintstone

I used a cutfile by Paige Evans and backed the leaves with the b side of family ties

I mounted my photograph onto bazzill coastal and then again with the b side of neighbourhood. Distressing the edges using a paper distresser.

I then began to play with the die cut ephemera pieces, placing them around the photograph. I mounted some of them on 3D foam pads


I used some Pinkfresh Studio jewel essentials in the shade of peach fuzz to add to the flowers around the cutfile. 

To finish, I used the foam title ‘always happy’ from the foam title stickers and ‘together’ from the die cut ephemera.

Thanks so much for looking, see you next time! 

Anna x

No comments: