Wednesday 18 August 2021

Let's Go Anywhere with Photoplay Collections

Good Morning! ScrappyAdam back with you today and I am continuing my mix and match of Photoplay - and loving it - they all match so wonderfully!



Those eagle eyed amongst you will see that I have brought in a few stickers from another collection on this layout because they worked so well and I used a few from Echo Park's Scenic Route Sticker Book!

I started with a sheet from Photoplay's America The Beautiful - Celebrate as my background as I loved the dark blue star background. 

I cut a large circle from Photoplay's 'Little Boys Have Big Adventures - You're a Star' and used this as a base for my background, following a Pagemaps sketch I then added a strip of the same paper but the B-Side, matted my photos on a paper from Birds of Feather and a cut apart card from Time to Travel

Then the fun bit - embellishments!


I used flair from Dotty About Flair and lots of bits from all the various Photoplay collections to add clusters roughly in each corner of my photos - a sticker from Echo Park did sneak in again!





That's it for this one - fairly simple but I love the result!




I will be back soon but in the meantime take care and happy scrapping!

Adam x

No comments: