Monday 30 August 2021

Documenting Life - Simple Stories

 Hello, I hope your Summer is going well.


I wanted to chat about documenting daily life with you today.

Anyone keep a Project Life Album?

I started one years ago when the big craze first hit. I stuck to it for a few months, but I did find it really stressful, but I've always been one to want to document the small things in life.

So recently I started my own version.

A more relaxed style in my DIY journal.


I've kept it in my usual journal style and just add lots of photos and bits of journaling.

It feels so fun and free to me. I don't even focus on dates. Sometimes I do a weekend on one page and sometimes it could be 2 weeks worth.


I've used the Simple Stories Collection here. Simple Vintage Lemon Twist.

And if you'd like to see a process video of this page coming together, there's a YouTube video here. 


I made this page with flips that open out on both sides to give me more space for photos and journaling. The Journal Elements Paper here was so handy for the journaling sections. 


The sticker sheet here was so handy too. So fun to add to embellish.

I really hope you like this page and my own stress free take on Project Life.


Thank you so much.

love

Lisa xx

No comments: