Friday 20 August 2021

Echo Park - Farmers Market - Moo-ve Over!

Hi there!

Claire back with you today sharing my second layout with the fun Echo Park Farmers Market collection.

This is another one that came together really quickly and, another one without any white cardstock!  There's just too many gorgeous papers in this collection!

For this one, I'm back at the New Forest & Hampshire County Show - and this time, I'm with a REAL cow! Isn't she gorgeous!


I started with a piece of the Blessed Floral paper, using this gorgeous woodgrain pattern from the b side.

To anchor my page, I used a piece of that beautiful black and white gingham paper from the b side of the paper called Multi Journaling Cards. I distressed the edges and rolled the bottom to create a bit of extra dimension.

Underneath, I slid a strip of the Farmer Floral paper, again rolling the edge for dimension.


I double mounted my photograph on a piece of the blue/teal paper from the Matchmaker Pack and a red piece from the Garden Seeds paper.

Around the photo, I added some fussy cut flowers from the Gather Floral paper, curling the petals for additional depth and texture.

Underneath the photo I added this cute tractor from the Element Sticker sheet which I mounted onto plain card and foam for a bit of extra height.


Along the top of the paper strip, I added two really cute stickers, also from the Elements Sticker sheet. I really love these - they were the perfect addition to the page.


Now you may have noticed that with this collection, I'm really loving creating fun titles - and this page is no exception!!  As the cow looked like she was muscling in to see what was happening, I opted for a fun bold title using the Simple Stories Color Vibe Foam Alpha stickers in Red. These are really awesome and help you create real statement titles for your projects.

I loved how the page was looking, but the top seemed bare, with all the drama happening at the bottom.  To address this, I created an embellishment cluster in the top right hand corner.  It includes a tag, a phrase and a frame from the Frames and Tags pack, with a few Nuvo Drops in Moroccan Red.


As a final touch, I added some splatters of white acrylic paint and that was it - the page was complete.

Hope you've enjoyed this one. I certainly had fun creating it.


See you next time.
Claire

xx

No comments: