Sunday 12 December 2021

Pinkfresh Studio ~ Holiday Magic #2

 Hi everyone, it’s Anna back with you today! 

I’m here with my first layout using Pinkfresh Studio’s Holiday Magic. You can find the collection in the shop here. 

I have also made an advent calendar with this collection which you can see here

For this layout, I have used the beautiful ‘deck the halls’ paper as my base. This paper is absolutely beautiful!

I cut out a smaller circle from a sheet of whirlpool bazzill cardstock and mounted it to the left side of the floral wreath. I then mounted my photograph onto the b side of ‘holly jolly’ and placed it on top of the circle. 


I fussy cut some of the leaves and berries from the ‘feeling festive’ patterned paper and slotted them in around my photo. 


I used a few pieces from the ephemera pack to embellish around the wreath. I used some 3D foam pads to mount the ephemera pieces and tried to match them tone on tone to the same colours in the wreath. 

To finish, I added some Nuvo drops around the edge of the inner circle and added a few crystals dotted around yeh layout. I also used some Pink Paislee sequin stars


Thanks so much for looking! See you soon! 
Anna 
X

No comments: