Monday 4 April 2022

Photoplay Notting Hill - A Few Cards

Hello, Karen here. Today I have a set of cards to share that I made using the scraps of paper and cut-apart sheets left over from my previous projects using the Notting Hill collection from Photoplay.


The eight cards are all made using 6x6 card blanks and are all a variation of the same design.


The first card is designed to hold a gift of a book token in a pocket inside and I used two of the tags from the My Library sheet of paper on the front.


All papers used on the cards were matted with black cardstock to make the colours pop.


With the addition of the word 'thanks' the typewriter journalling card from the One More Chapter paper was perfect for a thank you card. 


Die cut sentiments cut from cardstock were added to some of the cards.


Card Candi (from my stash) were used to embelish the cards.


Where tags were added to the front of the cards, I added bakers twine to the tag holes.


All the cards were Tent Fold Cards - my preferred style of card.


The position of the the journalling card or tag on the card front varied depending on how it looked best against the background.


Thank you for dropping by today. I hope I've given you some inspiration for using up your leftover collections and shown how versatile the Notting Hill collecton is.

Take Care
Karen x x

No comments: